Thanks to the Canada Summer Jobs program, Independent Living Montreal IL-M will hire a student expert and passionate on Information and Communications Technology (ICT), to offer one-to-one consultations and group workshops.
“Hello! My name is Dominic Paré and I love computers. I am very active on social networks such as Facebook, YouTube and Twitch.tv. My computer studies made me discover many new things. This summer I ‘m at your service to apply my new and old knowledge. By teaching you new features and new ways of exploring the world, I hope that I will help you enjoy all the best of what the internet and computers can provide to you!”
When: Starting June 2! From Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.,
Where: Independent Living – Montreal – 2120 Sherbrooke Street East, office 402
Information and registration: 514-288-1177 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You wish for example to:
- Familiarize yourself with a computer, digital tablet, smart phone;
- Create a profile on one or many social media portal (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, ect);
- Use Skype to communicate remotely with your contacts;
- Improve and perfect your Microsoft Office skills;
- Learn to pay your bills or shop online;
- Learn why and how to create an account for cloud computing;
- Create a Facebook account to interact with the community;
- Learn how to pay your bills online.
Whether you are an experienced or a novice, this program is for you!
More details will follow, but we invite you already to tell us what your interests are plus topics you want to address!
New this year – Thanks to a partnership with the *CRISPESH’s adapted technology laboratory, participants will benefit by receiving personalized help from IL-M student.