Patients is a French dramatic comedy that humorously tells the story of the singer Grand Corps Malade, who had to spend a year in a rehabilitation centre after an accident that made him tetraplegic. It shows the resilience of staff and other « patients », while realistically presenting the ups and downs they can experience. In short, a film to see, touching, but never tearful! The representation will be followed by a discussion on the themes covered by the movie.
We’ll order pizza for dinner, and eat popcorn during the representation. You can also bring your lunch if you don’t wish to pay for the pizza.
Côte-St-Luc (Quebec) H4W 2J2
- Pizza : 8$, (Free if you prefer to bring your lunch)
Registration deadline : Thursday, January 18th
- Registrations are mandatory for all activities.
- Registration Deadline: Members who attempt to register after the deadline are not guaranteed a spot or accommodations.
- Accommodations: Contact us at least five business days before the activity if you need a personal attendant or French to English interpretation or if you require other types of accommodations during workshops and activities.
- Cancellation: Although we understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise, if you must cancel, it is necessary to contact us as soon as possible to let us know.